Six Promoted in Upper St. Clair Police Department on Flag Day
"This is not only a historic day here because it's Flag Day, it's also historic because Upper St. Clair is going to see six of their finest promoted," said Judge D. Michael Fisher, a resident of Upper St. Clair for 65 years. "Upper St. Clair is one of the best communities in all of Pennsylvania. Great people live here, we have great government officials, and we have a really great police department."
The momentous event was attended by current and former police officials, government officials and family members.
"It's a proud day in Upper St. Clair ," said Chief Jonathan E. Wharton of the Upper St. Clair Police Department. "We welcome this next class of leaders for our department."
- Michael J. Lindenfelser was promoted to lieutenant.
- Michael T. Ventura was promoted to lieutenant.
- Justin D. Abbott was promoted to sergeant.
- Brian J. Coughlin was promoted to sergeant.
- Michael J. Lebetz was promoted to sergeant.
- Anthony L. Oliva was promoted to sergeant.