The Township of Upper St. Clair welcomes all visitors. We work to assist visitors with disabilities in obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations. Please contact the following accessibility coordinators regarding access to the Township.
- ADA accessible parking spaces are provided through the park
- Park trails provide Braille signage, railings and park benches
- Several park facilities offer ADA accessible restrooms and playgrounds
- ADA accessible parking spaces
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Automated entry doors
- Chair lifts in all aquatic areas
- Entire facility reviewed by Labor and Industry Standards for ADA compliance
- Fitness equipment equipped with Closed Caption Monitors
- SNAP - all - inclusive physical fitness program
- Zero depth entry are in both indoor and outdoor pools
For questions regarding the Library please contact: Mr. Chris Gmiter, Director of the Library at 412-831-9000, ext 2470.
- Audio and large-print books are available
- Magic is a screen enlargement program
- Jaws synthesizes speech for "screen reading"
- Service desks and self-checkout stations are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair is available for on-site usage
The Township is reviewing possible upgrades or additions to enhance accessibility to Township facilities, the Township website, the Township parks and trails, etc. within budgetary constraints.