USC TODAY Magazine
For 27 years, UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY has served as the official publication of the School District and Township of Upper St. Clair. UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is dedicated to promoting our community, recognizing the gifts and contributions of the people who live and work here.
UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is made possible through the combined resources of the staff and volunteers of the Township and School District of Upper St. Clair.
Current Issue: Summer 2021
The cover of the Summer 2021 issue of UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY showcases USCHS 2021 WPIAL championship teams for both boys' swimming and boys' basketball. See pages 47-48 for related articles.
Other articles included in the Summer 2021 issue include:
- Get Up and Ride, The Great Allegheny Passage (page 12)
- Words from Fire Chief Mike Moore (page 36)
- USC Earns WELL Health-Safety Rating (page 50)
- A Decade of Hamm Interns (page 74)
Fall 2021: Educational Resources and Health & Wellness
Winter 2021: Holiday Festivities and Life Planning
Photo of the Week
Travel with UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY and share your photos with us. Your photo could be featured in the magazine! See page 69 of the Summer 2021 Issue for an example of what we are looking for.
- Send us clear, close-up photo of USC resident(s) holding his or her TODAY magazine.
- Digital photo accepted. Attach jpg (at least 300 dpi) and send via email, including required information (see below) in the body of the email.
- List name(s) of resident(s), group, and specific photo location.
- List objective of visit—leisure, volunteer, career, etc.
- Include email address or phone number, should further contact be necessary.
- Email digital photo with details to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "TODAY" listed in subject line.
Celebrate with TODAY
Send a short write up of your recent celebration—a birth, a wedding, an anniversary—along with a high-quality digital photo, naming the person(s) in the photo, left to right. Email text with attached photo to USCTODAY@uscsd.k12.pa.us, placing "TODAY" in the subject line of the email. Submitted photos and information for this feature section will remain on file for upcoming editions until published.
What do You See in USC?
A feature "What Do You See in USC?" provides residents the opportunity to share photos of objects and places taken while in our Township. Email an attached high resolution photo to email@example.com and provide the photographer's name and a detailed description (what, when, where) of the photo in the body of the email. Submitted photos for this feature section will remain on file for upcoming editions until published.
USC TODAY Downloads