USC TODAY Magazine
For 27 years, UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY has served as the official publication of the School District and Township of Upper St. Clair. UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is dedicated to promoting our community, recognizing the gifts and contributions of the people who live and work here.
UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is made possible through the combined resources of the staff and volunteers of the Township and School District of Upper St. Clair.
Current Issue: Spring 2021
The cover of the Spring 2021 issue of UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is sponsored by Julie Welter, real estate agent and Upper St. Clair resident. Read her story on pages 10-11.
Other articles included in the Spring 2021 issue include:
- The Incomparable Beano Cook (page 12)
- New Year's Resolutions--Let's Revisit Them (page 16)
- Township of Upper St. Clair 2021 Budget Highlights (page 27)
- Volunteer Firefighters Wanted (page 38)
- USC School District Annual Report (page 49)
- On Stage with Jim and Lanny (page 72)
Summer 2021: Home & Garden and Opportunity for Summer Fun
Photo of the Week
Travel with UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY and share your photos with us. Your photo could be featured in the magazine!
- Send us clear, close-up photo of USC resident(s) holding his or her TODAY magazine.
- Digital photo accepted. Attach jpg (at least 300 dpi) and send via email, including required information (see below) in the body of the email.
- List name(s) of resident(s), group, and specific photo location.
- List objective of visit—leisure, volunteer, career, etc.
- Include email address or phone number, should further contact be necessary.
- Email digital photo with details to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "TODAY" listed in subject line.
Celebrate with TODAY
Send a short write up of your recent celebration—a birth, a wedding, an anniversary—along with a high-quality digital photo, naming the person(s) in the photo, left to right. Email text with attached photo to USCTODAY@uscsd.k12.pa.us, placing "TODAY" in the subject line of the email. Submitted photos and information for this feature section will remain on file for upcoming editions until published.
What do You See in USC?
A new feature "What Do You See in USC?" provides residents the opportunity to share photos of objects and places taken in the Township. Email an attached high resolution photo to email@example.com and provide the photographer's name and a detailed description (what, when, where) of the photo in the body of the email. Submitted photos for this feature section will remain on file for upcoming editions until published.
USC TODAY Downloads