Baker Park, "A Neighborhood Park"
Baker Park is 13.82 acres off Morton Road at Morrow, near Baker School.
View more pictures of Baker Park.
Courts and fields:
- 1 small baseball field (no lights)
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- 2 Bocce courts (lighted)
- 1 lighted volleyball court (sand surface)
Playground Equipment (all on sand surface)
- one-piece climbing structure for 2-5 year olds
- covered sand pit
- swing set (2 infant/2 regular)
- small shelter (in play area)
- water fountain
- picnic tables
- grass play area near tennis courts
- entrance to perimeter trail parking spaces
- Port-A-John facility