The Multi-Purpose Room is currently unavailable.
Our Multi-Purpose Room is available for free use by community-based, non-profit organizations and clubs. Please read the full Library Multi-Purpose Room policy before requesting the room.
- Click here for the Multipurpose Room request form
- Select your date by scrolling to the right or clicking the "Go To Date" button.
- Click "Submit Times."
- Enter your first and last name, your email address, and the name of your event.
- Click "Submit my Booking."
- You will receive two emails. The first will confirm that we received your request. The second will either approve or deny each date and time you requested.
- Print the approval email and bring it to the Upper St Clair police station to get the key card for the Multi-Purpose Room on the day of your event.
- Please call the library at 412-835-5540 for further help or information.