The Police Department provides the following fingerprint services:
IdentoGO – Digital fingerprint service
Required for child services workers/volunteers (Daycare, School Dist. Churches, etc.)
You must register for the prints on the IdentoGO web site: www.identogo.com
Appointments are scheduled when you register.
IdentoGO prints are done Mon-Fri 10am – 2pm
Fees vary by print requirements (IdentoGO sets the fee)
Payment is either prepay when registering on line or by credit card, money order, or business check – NO personal checks or cash
Fingerprint Card Service
Ink card prints are done by appointment
Tues – Fri 8am – 10am
Mon - Thu 2pm – 4pm.
To schedule an appointment call Police Admin – 412.833.1113 Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm
Residents only – Walk-in evenings 4pm – 8pm Possible wait time due to officer availability.
Fee for ink cards: $20 for up to 3 cards + $1 for each additional card
Payable by check or Credit card - NO CASH accepted
Lost and Found
"From keys to bicycles, you name it and we have found it."
Every year the Police Department has unclaimed property. If you have lost or found property please call the Department Administration offices at 412.833.1113.
Chances are we may have it in storage or know who is looking for it.
Vacation Home Checks
Fill out a Vacation House Check Form and return it to the Police Department. Completed forms can be returned by mail, or in person. Faxing is also acceptable (412.854.5320). If submitting by mail, make sure that the form arrives at the Police Department by your scheduled departure date.
- Secure all windows and doors.
- Unplug major appliances and TV's.
- Turn water off at the main valve inside house.
- Contact a trusted neighbor to make a daily check of your home.
- Leave lights on, either by timers or have neighbor turn them on.
- Stop all deliveries such as mail and newspapers.
- Make arrangements to have lawn cut.
- Leave a phone number where you can be reached in case of emergency with neighbor and/or family member.
- Leave a key with neighbor and/or family member.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.