The Police Department provides ink prints for job application, securities, licensing, security clearances, etc.
Ink prints are preferred to be done Mon-Fri 8am-4pm. However they are available 24/7. There is a $20.00 fee for up to three (3) cards. Check or cash are acceptable forms of payment. A current/valid photo identification is required.
Lost and Found
"From keys to bicycles, you name it and we have found it."
Every year the Police Department has unclaimed property. If you have lost or found property please call the Department Administration offices at 412.833.1113.
Chances are we may have it in storage or know who is looking for it.
Vacation Home Checks
Fill out a Vacation House Check Form and return it to the Police Department. Completed forms can be returned by mail, or in person. Faxing is also acceptable (412.854.5320). If submitting by mail, make sure that the form arrives at the Police Department by your scheduled departure date.
- Secure all windows and doors.
- Unplug major appliances and TV's.
- Turn water off at the main valve inside house.
- Contact a trusted neighbor to make a daily check of your home.
- Leave lights on, either by timers or have neighbor turn them on.
- Stop all deliveries such as mail and newspapers.
- Make arrangements to have lawn cut.
- Leave a phone number where you can be reached in case of emergency with neighbor and/or family member.
- Leave a key with neighbor and/or family member.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.