For 23 years, UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY has served as the official publication of the School District and Township of Upper St. Clair.
UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is dedicated to promoting our community, recognizing the gifts and contributions of the people who live and work here.
UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is made possible through the combined resources of the staff and volunteers of the Township and School District of Upper St. Clair.
Current Issue: Spring 2017
The cover of the Spring 2017 issue of UPPER ST. CLAIR is sponsored by Clark Renovations, Inc. The feature article can be found on pages 10 and 11.
Click the image to read the current issue online!
- Other interesting articles include:
- William T. Fife House Awarded Historic Landmark Plaque (Page12)
- Department of Finance 2017 Budget Highlights (Page 26)
- USCSD Annual Report (Page 41)
- USC 2016 Medallion Ball Honorees (Page 75)
- Spring 2017 Guides:
- Home Improvement (Pages 66-70)
Take UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY with you on your travels.
See the Spring 2017 issue, Page 82.
Upcoming Issue Guide
Summer 2017: Home & Garden, Dining, and Summer Activities
Celebrate with TODAY
Let the Celebrations Begin!
Send a short write up of your recent celebration—a birth, a wedding, or an anniversary—along with a high-quality digital photo, naming the person(s) in the photo, left to right. Email text with attached photo to USCTODAY@uscsd.k12.pa.us, placing TODAY in the subject line of the email.
Share your news with others in TODAY, the official publication of the School District and Township of Upper St. Clair.
Celebration news will be maintained on file until printed.
Traveling with TODAY
UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY is proud to travel with you, too!
Read the following criteria to find out how.
- Clear, close-up photo of USC resident(s) holding his or her TODAY magazine.
Digital photo or hard copy 35mm accepted. For digital, attach jpg (at least 300 dpi) and send via email, including required information (see below) in the body of the email. For 35mm, attach post-it to back of hard copy photo, listing the required information (see below).
- List name(s) of resident(s), group, and specific photo location.
- List objective of visit—leisure, volunteer, career, etc.
- Include email address or phone number should further contact be necessary.
- Deliver one 35mm photo with details to the USC township receptionist in an envelope marked “USC TODAY,” or Email one digital photo with details to email@example.com, with “TODAY” listed in subject line.
Note: Submitted photos and information for this feature section will remain on file for upcoming editions until published.
What Do you See in USC?
A new feature "What Do You See in USC?" provides residents the opportunity to share photos of objects and places taken in the Township. Email an attached high resolution photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the photographer's name and a detailed description (what, when, where) of the photo in the body of the email.
Note: Submitted photos for this feature section will remain on file for upcoming editions until published.