Demographics and Distribution
Township of Upper St. Clair Demographics
- The average Upper St. Clair household enjoys a median family income of over $125,305.
- 69.1% of adult residents have earned a bachelor's degree or higher and 65.1% are employed in professional, managerial, technical or administrative occupations.
- Upper St. Clair is home to some of the largest and most expensive housing in metropolitan Pittsburgh, with a median home value of $292,449.
- 81.7% of Upper St. Clair residents have lived in the township for ten years or more, while many new and diverse families continue to move into this community for its award-winning school district and highly-regarded township services.
Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2019
- UPPER ST. CLAIR TODAY (TODAY), the official publication of the School District and Township of Upper St. Clair, reaches more than 20,000 people and is mailed, free of charge, to every home and business in Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania.
- TODAY is mailed to every advertiser and corporate marketing agency that advertises in the publication (approximately 100+ advertisers represented in each issue).
- TODAY is used in the informational packets of the Upper St. Clair School District and the Township of Upper St. Clair, and is given to families and individuals who are considering moving and relocating to Upper St. Clair.
- TODAY is distributed by the South Hills real estate community, who use TODAY in their marketing packets to present a comprehensive and distinctive evaluation of the Township of Upper St. Clair to potential buyers of Upper St. Clair homes and businesses.
- TODAY is distributed to local bookstores, the Township of Upper St. Clair Library, the reception and administrative areas of the township and school district, as well as to local medical and professional buildings for display in their reception areas.