The Library Multi-Purpose Room
Requesting the Multi-Purpose Room
- Please read the Library Multi-Purpose Room policy first.
- Click here for the Multipurpose Room request form
- Select your date by scrolling to the right or clicking the "Go To Date" button.
- Click "Submit Times."
- Enter your first and last name, your email address, and the name of your event.
- Click "Submit my Booking."
- You will receive two emails. The first will confirm that we received your request. The second will either approve or deny each date and time you requested.
- Print the approval email and bring it to the Upper St Clair police station to get the key card for the Multi-Purpose Room on the day of your event.
- Please call the library at 412-835-5540 for further help or information.
Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Summer Sundays
Accessibility contact for the Library: Mrs. Helen Palascak, Director of the Library at 412.831.9000, ext 247.
1820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241