The Library Multi-Purpose Room
To request the Library Multi-purpose room for a non-profit community group, please read these directions and the Library multi-purpose room policy before proceeding.
On the Matrix Page
- Select the month and date your program will be from the drop down tab where it’s displaying the current date.You can see the room availability for 1 Day, 3 Days or 1 week starting from the date you have selected.
- Select the time slot you need in the table of calendar. Then click REQUEST RESERVATION at the bottom of the page which will open up EKRooms : Request a Room Form.
In the Form
- Fill out all the fields on this form. Only the library multipurpose room can be requested.
- Choose Library Multi-purpose Room under Location field from the drop down menu.
- Choose an appropriate term from the list for Keyword 1.
- Enter your Library Barcode number before submitting the request. Only library patrons in good standing can request the library multipurpose room.
- You do NOT need to fill in event link boxes.
Click on the following link to begin (Request the Library Multipurpose Room)
- You can request dates up to 6 months in advance of today.
- Groups requesting multiple dates can list additional dates and times in the “Private message to the calendar editor box” in the form.
- You will receive two emails. The first will confirm your request. The second will either approve or deny each date/time requested. Print and take the approval email to the police station to get the key to the room that day.
Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Summer Sundays
Accessibility contact for the Library: Mrs. Helen Palascak, Directory of the Library at 412.831.9000, ext 224.
1820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241