The Library Multi-Purpose Room
Our Multi-Purpose Room is available for free use by community-based, non-profit organizations and clubs. Please read the full Library Multi-Purpose Room policy before requesting the room.
- Click here for the Multipurpose Room request form
- Select your date by scrolling to the right or clicking the "Go To Date" button.
- Click "Submit Times."
- Enter your first and last name, your email address, and the name of your event.
- Click "Submit my Booking."
- You will receive two emails. The first will confirm that we received your request. The second will either approve or deny each date and time you requested.
- Print the approval email and bring it to the Upper St Clair police station to get the key card for the Multi-Purpose Room on the day of your event.
- Please call the library at 412-835-5540 for further help or information.
Monday & Tuesday
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday & Friday
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Saturdays & Sundays
Accessibility contact for
the Library: Mr. Chris
Gmiter, Director of
the Library at
412.831.9000 ext. 2470
1820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241