The Library Multi-Purpose Room
To request the Library Multi-purpose room for a non-profit community group, please read these directions and the Library multi-purpose room policy before proceeding.
On the calendar page
- 1. Check the room availability for the month & time you want to reserve.
- a. Uncheck the SHOW ALL ROOMS box.
- b. Check Library Multi-purpose Room box only. This shows the Multipurpose Room Reservations for all the months from that day.
- c. Choose the month your program will be from the drop down tab underneath “Request the Library Multipurpose Room”. Scroll to see your date.
In the Form
1. From the calendar on the top right corner, choose your month and date which automatically fills the start date and end date fields on the form.
2. Fill out rest of the fields. Only the library multipurpose room can be requested.
3. Choose Library Multi-purpose Room under Location field from the drop down menu.
4. Choose an appropriate term from the list for Keyword 1.
5. Enter your Library Barcode number before submitting the request. Only library patrons in good standing can request the library multipurpose room.
6. You do NOT need to fill in event link boxes.
Click on the following link to begin (show Online Room Calendar)
- You can request dates up to 6 months in advance of today.
- Groups requesting multiple dates can list additional dates and times in the “Private message to the calendar editor box” in the form.
- You will receive two emails. The first will confirm your request. The second will either approve or deny each date/time requested. Print and take the approval email to the police station to get the key to the room that day.