The Library Multi-Purpose Room
Selecting a Date & Time
- In the red box, select the date of your event from the dropdown menu. Then click Show These Rooms.
- In the calendar grid, click on the time slots you need. The selected time slots will turn green.
- Click Request Reservation at the bottom of the page.
Submitting Your Request
- Enter your event name; a brief event description; your name and contact information; and your library barcode.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the Multi-Purpose Room Policy.
- Choose Library As Venue from the Keyword 1 dropdown menu.
- Choose Library Multi-Purpose Room from the Location dropdown menu.
- You will receive two emails. The first will confirm that we received your request. The second will either approve or deny each date and time you requested.
- Print the approval email and bring it to the Upper St Clair police station to get the key card for the Multi-Purpose Room on the day of your event.
Please call the library at 412-835-5540 for further help or information.
Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Summer Sundays
Accessibility contact for the Library: Mrs. Helen Palascak, Director of the Library at 412.831.9000, ext 247.
1820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241