Faxing, Scanning, & Copying
Fax & scanning services are available on the adult floor of the library with the assistance of library staff. There is a fee of $1 per job. Scans will be sent to your email address. The library may limit the
size of fax jobs and the times of day when faxes may
be sent. International fax
service is not available.
PrintingPrinters on both floors of the library will print in black & white (15 cents a page) or color (50 cents a page).
A 3D printer is located on the adult floor. Print jobs are scheduled during library hours. Please see the 3D brochure for more information.
Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Summer Sundays
Accessibility contact for the Library: Mrs. Helen Palascak, Director of the Library at 412.831.9000, ext 247.
1820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
- A 22" Merlin Enhanced Vision Magnifier is available. This desktop model enables people with low vision to read and write at various levels of magnification, in color or black and white.
- Audio and large-print books are available
- Magic is a screen enlargement program
- Jaws synthesizes speech for "screen reading"
- Large type keyboard can be requested
- Service desks and self-checkout stations are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair is available for on-site usage
- Sign language interpreter is available with two weeks prior notice
In addition, the library has also collected information of unique interest to Township residents such as: