e-info – Your 24/7 Library: we're up when you are!
Find a Book
- The Catalog Always available for you to check on what we have, to place requests, and to renew items you already have out.
- New Books See what new items were added to the library collection each week – read reviews, place holds. Subscribe to a monthly email featuring new titles.
- Digital Resources Access thousands of full text periodical articles, newspapers, a major encyclopedia, plus photographs, pictures, charts, maps, and reference materials for people of all ages.
- Digital Resources for Kids Research tools for elementary and middle school kids, featuring thousands of magazine articles, historical essays, a science fair guide, and information for staying safe online.
- World Book Advanced A powerful reference tool that includes full encyclopedic and multimedia databases supplemented with online books, primary sources, website links, back in time articles, special reports and more.
- Encyclopedia Britannica A powerful resource to search or browse for information. It's three sites in one—a child-friendly collection, a young adult interface, and a general reference collection for adults.
- One Click Digital Download over 6,000 digital audiobooks to your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Overdrive Read eBooks and digital audiobooks on your phone, tablet, or computer. Over 85,000 titles are available.
- Overdrive for kids - eBooks and digital audiobooks for kids.
- BookFlix eBooks for kids.
- Zinio Download over 300 popular magazine titles to your phone, tablet, or computer.
Digital Music & Movies
- Freegal Featuring some of the biggest artists in popular music today, Freegal lets you download five free songs each week. The music is yours to keep - no returns!
- Hoopla Check out movies, TV shows, albums, and audiobooks right to your web browser, tablet computer, or smartphone.
- Universal Class lets you access over 500 high-quality online continuing education courses. Featured subjects include computer training, business, parenting, history, medicine, writing, and many more.
- Testing and Education Reference Center provides users with in-depth information on colleges and universities, graduate and professional programs, distance learning, corporate training, available scholarships and awards, preparatory entrance tests and much more. Available online practice tests include entrance exams, certification, and licensing tests. Also includes a Career Module, which consists of the Career Assessment, the Resume Builder and the Virtual Careers Library.
Monday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Summer Sundays
Accessibility contact for the Library: Mrs. Helen Palascak, Director of the Library at 412.831.9000, ext 247.
1820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
More Digital Resources
These electronic information resources online are all available to you at no cost.
Glassdoor is a job resource center. Using it through the library provides free and unlimited access to job and company information.
Good Reads are online booklists which highlight new books as well as topic specific recommendations. Check them often as lists change.
Internet Public Library Information you can trust features a searchable subject categorized directory of authoritative websites, links to online texts, newspapers, and more.
Web Sites for Kids rates the selected resources according to age appropriateness and is a project of the American Library Association.