Building and Fire Codes Appeals and Advisory Board
Meetings are held as needed.
The Building and Fire Codes Appeals and Advisory Board (BFCAAB) conducts public hearings concerning any appeal from a decision or interpretation of the Building and Fire Codes.
- The Board also
- determines the suitability of alternate materials and types of construction,
- interprets provisions of the Building and Fire Prevention Codes,
- reviews proposed revisions to said Codes,
- reviews the present and projected policies and procedures of enforcement,
- submits advice and recommendations to the Board of Commissioners in connection therewith, and
- advises the Township Manager concerning the enforcement and administration of these Codes.
Each Board Members is a full-time resident and qualified elector of the Township of Upper St. Clair. Members are appointed by the Board of Commissioners to serve for a 3-year term.
Current Board Members and Term Expiration Dates
|Michael P. McDonnell, Chairman||12/31/19|
|Anthony L. Pitassi, Vice Chairman||12/31/17|
|David J. McLean||12/31/17|
|James A. Sampey||12/31/19|
|Robert T. Stevens, Jr.
Department of Administration
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
F. 412-831-98821820 McLaughlin Run Road Upper St. Clair, PA 15241