Upper St. Clair Facility Rentals
Looking for a new and exciting way to celebrate your family or business event? Consider renting one of the Township of Upper St. Clair's spaces:
-Community & Recreation Center's Poolside Party Rooms
-Community & Recreation Center's Community Rooms
-Community & Recreation Center Gym Party
-McLaughlin Run Activity Center (MAC)
-Boyce Mayview Pavillion
Celebrate in Style at the C&RC
Your options are unlimited for business meetings, birthday celebrations, bridal or baby showers and family gatherings.
- Three rooms, each 1,000 square feet
- Each room seats up to 40 individuals based on event set-up needs. Rooms may be combined to create a larger rental area.
- Audio-visual resources available upon request for additional fee
Aquatic Party Rooms
The C&RC has two poolside party rooms adjacent to the indoor leisure pool.
- Aquatic Party Rooms have seating for 25 with a maximum capacity of 30 guests, including adults.
- Pool parties are two hours in length, plus 30 minutes for set up and 15 minutes for cleanup included.
- More information, including pricing:
For Community Room and Aquatic Party Room rental options and availability at the Community & Recreation Center, please contact the Facility Rentals Coordinator, Amy Kerman, at 412.221.1099, ext. 613 during the below hours of operation (appointments taken as needed).
Monday and Wednesday - 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
-Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
-It is highly recommended to book at least three months in advance.
-Reservations are accepted six month to date.
-Fully payment plus security/damage deposit is due at contract signing. Payment may be made by check, cash or credit card.
Location, Hours, and Contact information
5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Outdoor Aquatics Facility
Memorial Day - Labor Day
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Aquatic and Fitness areas will close 15 minutes prior to building closing.
Boyce Mayview Park
Dawn to Dusk
Mon - Fri
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1551 Mayview Road Upper St.Clair, Pennsylvania 15241
New Year's Eve
10am - 2pm
11am - 5pm
New Year's Day
Accessibility contact for the Community and Recreation Center: Mr. Paul Besterman, Directory of Recreation & Leisure Services at 412.831.9000, ext 656.
Enjoy More Space at the McLaughlin Run Activity Center (MAC)
The McLaughlin Run Road Activity Center (MAC), located at 1770 McLaughlin Run Road, is available for use throughout the year to Upper St. Clair residents only. The cost is $75, plus a $300 security depost.
-Sand volleyball court
-Covered pavilion with picnic tables which overlooks McLaughlin Run Creek
-Fire circle that may be used for extra $10
Outdoor Fun at the
Boyce Mayview Pavilion
The Boyce Mayview Pavilion is surrounded by Boyce Mayview Park's many amenities. With 475 acres of natural beauty, ball fields, natural surface walking trails, Chartiers Creek and Community & Recreation Center this pavilion is sure to be the most sought after. The amenities of the facility include electricity and water.
Please contact Tara Fox at 412.221.1099 ext. 656 at the Recreation & Leisure Services for usage requests, fees, and availability of the McLaughlin Run Activity Center (MAC) and the Boyce Mayview Pavilion. The application below contains the regulations and is available to print for your convenience. You may mail in the application or bring it in person to the Recreation Administration Offices at 1551 Mayview Road. A permit will be mailed within two weeks of rental confirmation.
- NEW in 2017: All reservations and payments
(for the MAC only)must be made by the resident and checks must include resident's name and address.
- Reservations for the following calendar year begin on the first business day in October of the current calendar year.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- It is highly recommended to book at least three months in advance.
- Reservations are accepted for calendar year only.
- Full payment is due at the time your rental is confirmed.
- Security Deposit checks will be mailed within 2 weeks after party - if there are no damages to the room.
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center and Boyce Mayview Pavilion Rental Application
Contact the Recreation Department to verify rental availability prior to scheduling your event.
Additional fees may apply for special requests, equipment, after hour rentals as well as larger events.