Building and Fire Codes Appeals and Advisory Board
The Building and Fire Codes Appeals and Advisory Board (BFCAAB) conducts public hearings concerning any appeal from a decision or interpretation of the Building and Fire Codes.
The Board also:
- determines the suitability of alternate materials and types of construction,
- interprets provisions of the Building and Fire Prevention Codes,
- reviews proposed revisions to said Codes,
- reviews the present and projected policies and procedures of enforcement,
- submits advice and recommendations to the Board of Commissioners in connection therewith, and
- advises the Township Manager concerning the enforcement and administration of these Codes.