From West Penn Power:
On Monday, April 16, 2018, there will be a planned power outage to upgrade facilities. The outage will affect 62 customers in the vicinity of Fieldgate Drive and Spring Meadow Drive from about 7 a.m. to noon.
If there is inclement weather, the planned outage will be rescheduled for Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Customers will be notified by an automated phone message. If customers have questions, please call West Penn Power's contact center at 1-800-686-0021.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree
- Community Day 2018 is May 19
- Planned Power Outage for Boyce Plaza Road
- Keep Upper St. Clair Waterways Pollution-Free
- West Penn Power: Planned Interruption on April 16
- Commissioners Declare April 8-14 Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Designated as 2018 Banner Community