Waste Management is working with the Township of Upper St. Clair during the flood cleanup.
Waste Management plans to make every effort to collect on a normal schedule. Due to the wide impact of the storm, Waste Management will limit large trash items to no more than two per household. Most items not collected this week will be picked up the following week.
For those who can transport flood-damaged household trash items, Waste Management will temporarily provide a roll-off container at the small parking lot adjacent to the Public Works Building located at 1751 McLaughlin Run Road.
Township officials thank residents and business owners for their patience as the community works through the recent flooding event.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Seeks New Commissioner
- Community and Recreation Center Reopens July 6
- Upper St. Clair Follows New ACHD Order and Cancels Activities of 25 or More
- West Penn Power Conducting 2020 Tree-Trimming Program
- Upper St. Clair Announces the Reopenings of Facilities
- Upper St. Clair and South Fayette Fireworks Display Postponed
- Nearly 500 Attend Peaceful Rally in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Announces Schedule to Reopen Facilities and Resume Programs
- USC Department of Recreation Releases Reopening Plans
- Statement from Upper St. Clair Township and School District Leaders