Waste Management is working with the Township of Upper St. Clair during the flood cleanup.
Waste Management plans to make every effort to collect on a normal schedule. Due to the wide impact of the storm, Waste Management will limit large trash items to no more than two per household. Most items not collected this week will be picked up the following week.
For those who can transport flood-damaged household trash items, Waste Management will temporarily provide a roll-off container at the small parking lot adjacent to the Public Works Building located at 1751 McLaughlin Run Road.
Township officials thank residents and business owners for their patience as the community works through the recent flooding event.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief
- New Upper St. Clair Police Chief Sworn In
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
- Community Blood Drive Set for Sept. 14
- Bethel Church Road in USC to Temporarily Close
- Official Winners of Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon Announced