Waste Management is working with the Township of Upper St. Clair during the flood cleanup.
Waste Management plans to make every effort to collect on a normal schedule. Due to the wide impact of the storm, Waste Management will limit large trash items to no more than two per household. Most items not collected this week will be picked up the following week.
For those who can transport flood-damaged household trash items, Waste Management will temporarily provide a roll-off container at the small parking lot adjacent to the Public Works Building located at 1751 McLaughlin Run Road.
Township officials thank residents and business owners for their patience as the community works through the recent flooding event.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Receives Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
- Community and Recreation Center Hosts MLK Day of Service
- Community & Recreation Center Gives Back
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair