Waste Management is working with the Township of Upper St. Clair during the flood cleanup.
Waste Management plans to make every effort to collect on a normal schedule. Due to the wide impact of the storm, Waste Management will limit large trash items to no more than two per household. Most items not collected this week will be picked up the following week.
For those who can transport flood-damaged household trash items, Waste Management will temporarily provide a roll-off container at the small parking lot adjacent to the Public Works Building located at 1751 McLaughlin Run Road.
Township officials thank residents and business owners for their patience as the community works through the recent flooding event.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28
- Morrow Road Bridge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree