- Township Of Upper St Clair
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
- Community Blood Drive Set for Sept. 14
- Bethel Church Road in USC to Temporarily Close
- Official Winners of Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon Announced
- Low-Interest Loans Available for Upper St. Clair Flood Victims
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28
USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
USC Administration - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
The Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners recognized Alexander Thomas Wolfe on Monday night for becoming an Eagle Scout.
Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini presented Mr. Wolfe, of Scout Troop 4, with an official proclamation. Mr. Wolfe completed his Eagle Scout project as a service to our community where he expended 118 hours with 16 volunteers building a retaining wall and installing benches and landscaping at the Children's Theater in South Park.
"Alexander has demonstrated leadership and citizenship through his activities and notable achievements, both in and out of Scouting," the proclamation stated.
Mr. Wolfe is a 2017 Upper St. Clair High School graduate and now attends Duquesne University.