- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief
- New Upper St. Clair Police Chief Sworn In
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
USC Administration - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
The Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners recognized Alexander Thomas Wolfe on Monday night for becoming an Eagle Scout.
Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini presented Mr. Wolfe, of Scout Troop 4, with an official proclamation. Mr. Wolfe completed his Eagle Scout project as a service to our community where he expended 118 hours with 16 volunteers building a retaining wall and installing benches and landscaping at the Children's Theater in South Park.
"Alexander has demonstrated leadership and citizenship through his activities and notable achievements, both in and out of Scouting," the proclamation stated.
Mr. Wolfe is a 2017 Upper St. Clair High School graduate and now attends Duquesne University.