- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named 2019 Banner Community
- New Glass Recycling Option for Upper St. Clair
- USC Receives Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
- Community and Recreation Center Hosts MLK Day of Service
- Community & Recreation Center Gives Back
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
USC Administration - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
The Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners recognized Alexander Thomas Wolfe on Monday night for becoming an Eagle Scout.
Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini presented Mr. Wolfe, of Scout Troop 4, with an official proclamation. Mr. Wolfe completed his Eagle Scout project as a service to our community where he expended 118 hours with 16 volunteers building a retaining wall and installing benches and landscaping at the Children's Theater in South Park.
"Alexander has demonstrated leadership and citizenship through his activities and notable achievements, both in and out of Scouting," the proclamation stated.
Mr. Wolfe is a 2017 Upper St. Clair High School graduate and now attends Duquesne University.