Here's your chance to become a lifeguard in Upper St. Clair.
A new, blended-learning lifeguard course is available at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park. It includes approximately seven hours, 25 minutes of online learning and 20 hours of in-class skills.
There are two options for in-class skills:
Option 1 - Registration Due By Thursday, Feb. 15
-Thursday, Feb. 20 4-9 p.m.
-Thursday, Feb. 22 4-9 p.m.
-Thursday, Feb. 27 4-9 p.m.
-Thursday, March 1 4-9 p.m.
Option 2 - Registration Due by Thursday, March 22
-Tuesday, March 27 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
-Wednesday, March 28 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
-$180 for C&RC member without book, or $215 with book
-$205 for Upper St. Clair resident non-member without book, or $240 with book
-$230 Surrounding community non-member without book, or $265 with book
Those who take the course must be 15 years old. In order to complete the lifeguard certification, one must attend all classes, pass all writing exams, perform all required skills with 100 percent accuracy, and pass the final scenario.
Lifeguard positions are now available at the Community and Recreation Center at 1551 Mayview Road in Upper St. Clair. Pick up your employment packet at the front desk to start your new lifeguarding job!
For more information, you can call 412-221-1099.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Become a Lifeguard in Upper St. Clair
- USC Public Works Is Hiring Summer Employees
- Upper St. Clair Library Needs Your Vote to Advance In Best Library Contest
- Commissioners Recognize Tri-Community South EMS for 40 Years of Service
- Upper St. Clair Hosts Day of Service
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold Swearing-In Ceremony
- New Date for the Winter Wellness Dash
- Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling
- Morrow Road Bridge Construction Complete
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Recognized for His Service