Instead of a day off from school, more than 60 students made it a day "on."
These students spent Martin Luther King, Jr. Day completing a variety of service projects at the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park.
More than 30 volunteers, including students from Upper St. Clair High School and the University of Pittsburgh, helped organize the community service acts. Some of the projects included making valentines and care bags for veterans; cookies for the homeless; thank you cards for local first responders; cat toys for rescue cats; and dog tugs and snuggle mats for rescue pit bulls.
A sincere thank you to everyone involved to make the C&RC's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service event another big success!
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief