Instead of a day off from school, more than 60 students made it a day "on."
These students spent Martin Luther King, Jr. Day completing a variety of service projects at the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park.
More than 30 volunteers, including students from Upper St. Clair High School and the University of Pittsburgh, helped organize the community service acts. Some of the projects included making valentines and care bags for veterans; cookies for the homeless; thank you cards for local first responders; cat toys for rescue cats; and dog tugs and snuggle mats for rescue pit bulls.
A sincere thank you to everyone involved to make the C&RC's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service event another big success!
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes Girls Golf Team