Instead of a day off from school, more than 60 students made it a day "on."
These students spent Martin Luther King, Jr. Day completing a variety of service projects at the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park.
More than 30 volunteers, including students from Upper St. Clair High School and the University of Pittsburgh, helped organize the community service acts. Some of the projects included making valentines and care bags for veterans; cookies for the homeless; thank you cards for local first responders; cat toys for rescue cats; and dog tugs and snuggle mats for rescue pit bulls.
A sincere thank you to everyone involved to make the C&RC's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service event another big success!
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- New Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- Part of Painters Run Road Reopens and Another Part Closes
- Upper St. Clair Board Recognizes Commissioner Logan
- Painters Run Road Closure on July 20
- Upper St. Clair Seeks New Commissioner
- Community and Recreation Center Reopens July 6
- Upper St. Clair Follows New ACHD Order and Cancels Activities of 25 or More
- West Penn Power Conducting 2020 Tree-Trimming Program
- Upper St. Clair Announces the Reopenings of Facilities
- Upper St. Clair and South Fayette Fireworks Display Postponed