Instead of a day off from school, more than 60 students made it a day "on."
These students spent Martin Luther King, Jr. Day completing a variety of service projects at the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park.
More than 30 volunteers, including students from Upper St. Clair High School and the University of Pittsburgh, helped organize the community service acts. Some of the projects included making valentines and care bags for veterans; cookies for the homeless; thank you cards for local first responders; cat toys for rescue cats; and dog tugs and snuggle mats for rescue pit bulls.
A sincere thank you to everyone involved to make the C&RC's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service event another big success!
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Become a Lifeguard in Upper St. Clair
- USC Public Works Is Hiring Summer Employees
- Upper St. Clair Library Needs Your Vote to Advance In Best Library Contest
- Commissioners Recognize Tri-Community South EMS for 40 Years of Service
- Upper St. Clair Hosts Day of Service
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold Swearing-In Ceremony
- New Date for the Winter Wellness Dash
- Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling
- Morrow Road Bridge Construction Complete
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Recognized for His Service