The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners began the new year with the swearing in of re-elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie, re-elected Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly and newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan. The Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni officiated the ceremony.
Immediately following the swearing in, the Board of Commissioners held its reorganization meeting. The Board unanimously elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie as President and Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis as Vice President.
The next Board of Commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018.
(From left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
(Top from left to right) Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini, Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski, Commissioner Russell R. Del Re
(Bottom from left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
Not pictured: Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis, who joined the swearing-in ceremony and the reorganization meeting by phone
Newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan is joined by the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni and her family, Steven, Naomi (3), and Hope (8).
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Keep Upper St. Clair Waterways Pollution-Free
- West Penn Power: Planned Interruption on April 16
- Commissioners Declare April 8-14 Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Designated as 2018 Banner Community
- Upper St. Clair Paving Plan Approved
- USC Commissioners Approve Construction of Tennis/Golf Building
- USC Public Works Is Hiring Summer Employees
- Become a Lifeguard in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Library Needs Your Vote to Advance In Best Library Contest
- Commissioners Recognize Tri-Community South EMS for 40 Years of Service