The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners began the new year with the swearing in of re-elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie, re-elected Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly and newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan. The Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni officiated the ceremony.
Immediately following the swearing in, the Board of Commissioners held its reorganization meeting. The Board unanimously elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie as President and Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis as Vice President.
The next Board of Commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018.
(From left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
(Top from left to right) Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini, Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski, Commissioner Russell R. Del Re
(Bottom from left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
Not pictured: Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis, who joined the swearing-in ceremony and the reorganization meeting by phone
Newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan is joined by the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni and her family, Steven, Naomi (3), and Hope (8).
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28
- Morrow Road Bridge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree