The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners began the new year with the swearing in of re-elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie, re-elected Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly and newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan. The Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni officiated the ceremony.
Immediately following the swearing in, the Board of Commissioners held its reorganization meeting. The Board unanimously elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie as President and Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis as Vice President.
The next Board of Commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018.
(From left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
(Top from left to right) Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini, Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski, Commissioner Russell R. Del Re
(Bottom from left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
Not pictured: Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis, who joined the swearing-in ceremony and the reorganization meeting by phone
Newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan is joined by the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni and her family, Steven, Naomi (3), and Hope (8).
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief
- New Upper St. Clair Police Chief Sworn In
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations