The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners began the new year with the swearing in of re-elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie, re-elected Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly and newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan. The Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni officiated the ceremony.
Immediately following the swearing in, the Board of Commissioners held its reorganization meeting. The Board unanimously elected Commissioner Mark D. Christie as President and Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis as Vice President.
The next Board of Commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018.
(From left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
(Top from left to right) Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini, Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski, Commissioner Russell R. Del Re
(Bottom from left to right) Commissioner Daniel R. Paoly, Commissioner C. Elise Logan, Commissioner Mark D. Christie
Not pictured: Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis, who joined the swearing-in ceremony and the reorganization meeting by phone
Newly elected Commissioner C. Elise Logan is joined by the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni and her family, Steven, Naomi (3), and Hope (8).
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Hosts Day of Service
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold Swearing-In Ceremony
- Start New Year With Winter Wellness Dash
- Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling
- Morrow Road Bridge Construction Complete
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Recognized for His Service
- Upper St. Clair Engineer Retires After 20 Years of Service
- C&RC Hosting Blood Drive
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold the Line on Taxes
- Bounty of Sunshine for 9th Annual Bounty Fall Fest