- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes Girls Golf Team
- Tips for the Winter Season
- Fall Fun Continues at Annual USC Festival
- Color Crawl Is Another Success
- Costume Parade at the Community and Recreation Center
- USC Recognizes Firefighters and Fire Prevention Week
- New Health Coaching Services Available in Upper St. Clair
Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
USC Administration - Wednesday, June 05, 2019
Pictured: New Commissioner At-Large Rex Waller with Board of Commissioners President Mark Christie
Rex Waller was sworn in as an Upper St. Clair Commissioner on June 3. Mr. Waller, who served as Ward 2 Commissioner from January 2014 to January 2018, fills the Commissioner At-Large vacancy created when Russel Del Re resigned on April 29. The term expires on Dec. 31, 2019.
The Board of Commissioner interviewed five candidates in May and voted on their decision during their May Informational & General Affairs meeting.