The Board of Commissioners of the Township of Upper St. Clair announces with regret the resignation of Russell R. Del Re, Commissioner At-Large, effective April 29, 2019.
Upper St. Clair is seeking a resident to serve the remainder of Commissioner Russell Del Re’s term following his resignation.
“He has been a very influential member of the community,” said Mark D. Christie, President of the Board of Commissioners. “I would like to thank him and commend him for his service to the residents and the Board.”
Any resident interested in being considered for appointment to this vacancy should send a resume and letter of interest to Matthew R. Serakowski, Township Manager, Township of Upper St. Clair, 1820 McLaughlin Run Road, Upper St. Clair, PA 15241. This information must be received at the Township Manager’s Office no later than 4:00 PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
Qualifications for Commissioner At-Large are U.S. Citizenship and residence in the Township for a minimum of one (1) year. The individual must be a qualified voter of the Township and remain the same during the term of office. The individual appointed to this position will serve the remainder of the term of December 31, 2019.
Any questions regarding this matter should be directed to the Township Manager’s Office at 412.831.9000, ext. 216.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- USC Presents On Stage With Jim and Lanny
- USC Recognizes PIAA Swim Champions
- USC Congratulates High School Speech and Debate Team
- USC Issues Proclamation for Girl Scout Gold Awardee
- May 19-25 is EMS Week in USC
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Resigns
- Commissioners Declare Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Stand-Out Wrestler
- A Number of 2019 Road Paving Projects Planned for Upper St. Clair