The Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling Project is under way.
Residents can drop their Christmas tree off in the Public Works Department's small parking lot on the corner of McLaughlin Run Road and Truxton Drive. Look for the sign. Remove all decorations from the tree.
The project will run through Jan. 31, 2018. The trees will be ground for mulch for residents' use. For questions, call the Public Works Department at 412-831-9000 ext. 271.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star