The Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling Project is under way.
Residents can drop their Christmas tree off in the Public Works Department's small parking lot on the corner of McLaughlin Run Road and Truxton Drive. Look for the sign. Remove all decorations from the tree.
The project will run through Jan. 31, 2018. The trees will be ground for mulch for residents' use. For questions, call the Public Works Department at 412-831-9000 ext. 271.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Hosts Day of Service
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold Swearing-In Ceremony
- Start New Year With Winter Wellness Dash
- Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling
- Morrow Road Bridge Construction Complete
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Recognized for His Service
- Upper St. Clair Engineer Retires After 20 Years of Service
- C&RC Hosting Blood Drive
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold the Line on Taxes
- Bounty of Sunshine for 9th Annual Bounty Fall Fest