The Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling Project is under way.
Residents can drop their Christmas tree off in the Public Works Department's small parking lot on the corner of McLaughlin Run Road and Truxton Drive. Look for the sign. Remove all decorations from the tree.
The project will run through Jan. 31, 2018. The trees will be ground for mulch for residents' use. For questions, call the Public Works Department at 412-831-9000 ext. 271.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28
- Morrow Road Bridge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree