The Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling Project is under way.
Residents can drop their Christmas tree off in the Public Works Department's small parking lot on the corner of McLaughlin Run Road and Truxton Drive. Look for the sign. Remove all decorations from the tree.
The project will run through Jan. 31, 2018. The trees will be ground for mulch for residents' use. For questions, call the Public Works Department at 412-831-9000 ext. 271.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Keep Upper St. Clair Waterways Pollution-Free
- West Penn Power: Planned Interruption on April 16
- Commissioners Declare April 8-14 Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Designated as 2018 Banner Community
- Upper St. Clair Paving Plan Approved
- USC Commissioners Approve Construction of Tennis/Golf Building
- USC Public Works Is Hiring Summer Employees
- Become a Lifeguard in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Library Needs Your Vote to Advance In Best Library Contest
- Commissioners Recognize Tri-Community South EMS for 40 Years of Service