The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners issued a proclamation Monday night recognizing the service of Commissioner C. Elise Logan.
Commissioner Logan served as a member of the Board of Commissioners, Ward 2, from Jan. 2, 2018 to July 6, 2020. Commissioner Logan resigned because her family is moving out of the Township.
During her time as commissioner, she has served as a community development committee chair; budget and finance committee chair, member of the parks and recreation committee, human resources committee, and representative of the South Hills Area Council of Governments.
Commissioner Logan was an active member of the Board at which time the Township committed to jointly participate through 3 Rivers Wet Weather on source reduction efforts within our region, promoted engagement in the Live Well Allegheny campaign, and supported approval and construction to extend the Perimeter Trail in Boyce Mayview Park.
The sense of calmness and compassion Commissioner Logan demonstrated during the most challenging periods of time is valued, starting with the flood in the summer of 2018 and ending with the global pandemic. Commissioner Logan also brought a much-appreciated balance of community perspective and fiscal responsibility during her involvement with the Community & Recreation Center’s Facility Implementation Team.
Commissioner Logan’s efforts have contributed significantly to the growth and overall quality of life in Upper St. Clair during her service, voting on matters with the best interest of her constituents at heart.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- New Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- Part of Painters Run Road Reopens and Another Part Closes
- Upper St. Clair Board Recognizes Commissioner Logan
- Painters Run Road Closure on July 20
- Upper St. Clair Seeks New Commissioner
- Community and Recreation Center Reopens July 6
- Upper St. Clair Follows New ACHD Order and Cancels Activities of 25 or More
- West Penn Power Conducting 2020 Tree-Trimming Program
- Upper St. Clair Announces the Reopenings of Facilities
- Upper St. Clair and South Fayette Fireworks Display Postponed
Upper St. Clair Board Recognizes Commissioner Logan
USC Administration - Tuesday, July 28, 2020