Spend a day with your Upper St. Clair neighbors enjoying the beauty of the holidays.
On Wednesday, Dec. 12, the Upper St. Clair Department of Recreation & Leisure Services presents Holiday Excursion.
The trip begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park (C&RC) where the group will depart by motor coach. Travel first to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Oakland for the Holiday Magic display. Luncheon will take place at Ruth's Chris Steak House followed by a holiday stroll through the Wintergarden Display at PPG Place and Peoples Gas Holiday Market. The estimated return time is 5:45 p.m.
Reservations to the Recreation Department must be made by Nov. 16. No refunds after Dec. 3. The cost of the trip is $78/member, USC of USC and/or Silver Card Holder ($61 with Phipps membership). The fee is $83/guest non-resident non-member ($66 with Phipps membership). Make checks payable to Upper St. Clair Recreation or stop by the C&RC to pay by credit card. Click here to download and print the registration form.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Prepares to Move to the Green Phase
- Upper St. Clair Plans Limited Reopening Beginning Memorial Day Weekend
- Upper St. Clair Issues Proclamation for Emergency Medical Services Week
- May 6 Upper St. Clair COVID 19 Update
- USC Board of Commissioners to Have Regularly Scheduled Meeting on May 4
- PA Authorizes Construction Activities Starting May 1 and USC Extends Closures Through May 8
- Upper St. Clair Extends Closures Through April 30
- Upper St. Clair Community Day Canceled
- Waste Management Suspends Bulk Item Pickups
- Rec. Center and Library Closures Extended and Playgrounds Closed