Spend a day with your Upper St. Clair neighbors enjoying the beauty of the holidays.
On Wednesday, Dec. 12, the Upper St. Clair Department of Recreation & Leisure Services presents Holiday Excursion.
The trip begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park (C&RC) where the group will depart by motor coach. Travel first to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Oakland for the Holiday Magic display. Luncheon will take place at Ruth's Chris Steak House followed by a holiday stroll through the Wintergarden Display at PPG Place and Peoples Gas Holiday Market. The estimated return time is 5:45 p.m.
Reservations to the Recreation Department must be made by Nov. 16. No refunds after Dec. 3. The cost of the trip is $78/member, USC of USC and/or Silver Card Holder ($61 with Phipps membership). The fee is $83/guest non-resident non-member ($66 with Phipps membership). Make checks payable to Upper St. Clair Recreation or stop by the C&RC to pay by credit card. Click here to download and print the registration form.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes Girls Golf Team
- Tips for the Winter Season
- Fall Fun Continues at Annual USC Festival
- Color Crawl Is Another Success
- Costume Parade at the Community and Recreation Center
- USC Recognizes Firefighters and Fire Prevention Week
- New Health Coaching Services Available in Upper St. Clair