Spend a day with your Upper St. Clair neighbors enjoying the beauty of the holidays.
On Wednesday, Dec. 12, the Upper St. Clair Department of Recreation & Leisure Services presents Holiday Excursion.
The trip begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park (C&RC) where the group will depart by motor coach. Travel first to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Oakland for the Holiday Magic display. Luncheon will take place at Ruth's Chris Steak House followed by a holiday stroll through the Wintergarden Display at PPG Place and Peoples Gas Holiday Market. The estimated return time is 5:45 p.m.
Reservations to the Recreation Department must be made by Nov. 16. No refunds after Dec. 3. The cost of the trip is $78/member, USC of USC and/or Silver Card Holder ($61 with Phipps membership). The fee is $83/guest non-resident non-member ($66 with Phipps membership). Make checks payable to Upper St. Clair Recreation or stop by the C&RC to pay by credit card. Click here to download and print the registration form.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- USC Presents On Stage With Jim and Lanny
- USC Recognizes PIAA Swim Champions
- USC Congratulates High School Speech and Debate Team
- USC Issues Proclamation for Girl Scout Gold Awardee
- May 19-25 is EMS Week in USC
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Resigns
- Commissioners Declare Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Stand-Out Wrestler
- A Number of 2019 Road Paving Projects Planned for Upper St. Clair