Since the weather forced us to cancel the original run, we're trying it again!
Start the new year on the right foot by participating in the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center's Winter Wellness Dash on Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018 from noon until 3 p.m.
The first 100 participants (ages 6 and older) will receive winter beanies. Packet pick-up is on Saturday, Jan. 13 between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Registration for the Winter Wellness Dash will close at 9 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 12. The $5 fee includes the winter beanie for all registrants ages 6 and older. Kids ages 5 and under participate for free.
The family fun run and walk is open to all ages and fitness levels and sticks to a moderately challenging paved route through Boyce Mayview Park. It's a great opportunity to keep your friends and family active during the winter. Strollers are welcome.
For more information, contact the C&RC at 412-221-1099.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28
- Morrow Road Bridge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree