Start the new year on the right foot by participating in the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center's Winter Wellness Dash.
The family fun run and walk is on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018 from noon until 3 p.m. The race is open to all ages and fitness levels and sticks to a moderately challenging paved route through Boyce Mayview Park. It's a great opportunity to keep your friends and family active during the winter. Strollers are welcome.
The first 100 participants (ages 6 and older) will receive winter beanies. Packet pick-up is on Saturday, Jan. 13 between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Registration for the Winter Wellness Dash will close at 9 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 12. The $5 fee includes the winter beanie for all registrants ages 6 and older.
For more information, contact the C&RC at 412-221-1099.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Hosts Day of Service
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold Swearing-In Ceremony
- Start New Year With Winter Wellness Dash
- Upper St. Clair Christmas Tree Recycling
- Morrow Road Bridge Construction Complete
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Recognized for His Service
- Upper St. Clair Engineer Retires After 20 Years of Service
- C&RC Hosting Blood Drive
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Hold the Line on Taxes
- Bounty of Sunshine for 9th Annual Bounty Fall Fest