Since the weather forced us to cancel the original run, we're trying it again!
Start the new year on the right foot by participating in the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center's Winter Wellness Dash on Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018 from noon until 3 p.m.
The first 100 participants (ages 6 and older) will receive winter beanies. Packet pick-up is on Saturday, Jan. 13 between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Registration for the Winter Wellness Dash will close at 9 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 12. The $5 fee includes the winter beanie for all registrants ages 6 and older. Kids ages 5 and under participate for free.
The family fun run and walk is open to all ages and fitness levels and sticks to a moderately challenging paved route through Boyce Mayview Park. It's a great opportunity to keep your friends and family active during the winter. Strollers are welcome.
For more information, contact the C&RC at 412-221-1099.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Keep Upper St. Clair Waterways Pollution-Free
- West Penn Power: Planned Interruption on April 16
- Commissioners Declare April 8-14 Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Designated as 2018 Banner Community
- Upper St. Clair Paving Plan Approved
- USC Commissioners Approve Construction of Tennis/Golf Building
- USC Public Works Is Hiring Summer Employees
- Become a Lifeguard in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Library Needs Your Vote to Advance In Best Library Contest
- Commissioners Recognize Tri-Community South EMS for 40 Years of Service