Since the weather forced us to cancel the original run, we're trying it again!
Start the new year on the right foot by participating in the Upper St. Clair Community & Recreation Center's Winter Wellness Dash on Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018 from noon until 3 p.m.
The first 100 participants (ages 6 and older) will receive winter beanies. Packet pick-up is on Saturday, Jan. 13 between 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Registration for the Winter Wellness Dash will close at 9 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 12. The $5 fee includes the winter beanie for all registrants ages 6 and older. Kids ages 5 and under participate for free.
The family fun run and walk is open to all ages and fitness levels and sticks to a moderately challenging paved route through Boyce Mayview Park. It's a great opportunity to keep your friends and family active during the winter. Strollers are welcome.
For more information, contact the C&RC at 412-221-1099.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief
- New Upper St. Clair Police Chief Sworn In
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations