On May 8, 2018, West Penn Power will conduct a planned outage in the Boyce Plaza Road vicinity to upgrade facilities.
The planned power outage will occur from approximately 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. It will affect about 230 customers in the Boyce Plaza Road area in Upper St. Clair and in the Liberty Avenue area in Pittsburgh. If there is inclement weather, the planned outage will be rescheduled for Wednesday, May 9. West Penn Power will notify customers via an automated phone message. If customers have question, please contact West Penn Power's contact center at 800-686-0021.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
- Community Blood Drive Set for Sept. 14
- Bethel Church Road in USC to Temporarily Close
- Official Winners of Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon Announced
- Low-Interest Loans Available for Upper St. Clair Flood Victims
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28