The wintery mix falling from the sky did not detract about two dozen racers from performing exceptionally well during the Winter Wellness Dash.
The annual one-mile race was held on Saturday, Jan. 18 at the Community & Recreation Center. Runners of all ages and abilities ran through a very cold rain. A special congratulations to the first place finisher, Heath Piper, who finished the mile in five minutes, 37 seconds.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Community Day Canceled
- Waste Management Suspends Bulk Item Pickups
- Rec. Center and Library Closures Extended and Playgrounds Closed
- ACLA Provides Resources for Parents
- USC Implements Drop Boxes to Limit In-Person Service
- USC Parks Remain Open and Officials Urge Caution
- Allegheny Co. Announces Two Cases of COVID-19
- Recreation Center and Library to Temporarily Close
- Upper St. Clair Taking Preventative Measures
- Work on Painters Run Road to Begin March 9