The wintery mix falling from the sky did not detract about two dozen racers from performing exceptionally well during the Winter Wellness Dash.
The annual one-mile race was held on Saturday, Jan. 18 at the Community & Recreation Center. Runners of all ages and abilities ran through a very cold rain. A special congratulations to the first place finisher, Heath Piper, who finished the mile in five minutes, 37 seconds.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Winter Blast Set for Fifth and Sixth Graders
- Upper St. Clair Community Invited to Documentary Showings
- West Penn Power Addresses Upper St. Clair Customer Concerns
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season