From the Allegheny County Department of Public Works:
Painters Run Road will close just west of the intersection with McMillan Road in Upper St. Clair starting 7 a.m. on Monday, June 15, 2020. The closure, which is expected to last at least one week, is required for a slope repair. Traffic will be detoured using Bower Hill Road, Kelso Road and Rob Hollow Road.
Additionally, there will be another upcoming closure. Starting in July, Painters Run Bridge No. 9, which is located on the 1800 block of Painters Run Road in Scott Township, will close for a complete deck and parapet replacement as well as repairs to deteriorated concrete under the structure. Traffic will be detoured using Bower Hill Road, Kelso Road and Rob Hollow Road.
The work is part of an ongoing Allegheny County project on Painters Run Road that also requires short stoppages in work zones between Bower Hill Road in Scott Township and Cedar Boulevard in Mt. Lebanon. Work on that section includes structural repairs, roadway drainage and base repairs, guide rail installation, as well as milling and paving. The work is expected to end in November 2020.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Seeks New Commissioner
- Community and Recreation Center Reopens July 6
- Upper St. Clair Follows New ACHD Order and Cancels Activities of 25 or More
- West Penn Power Conducting 2020 Tree-Trimming Program
- Upper St. Clair Announces the Reopenings of Facilities
- Upper St. Clair and South Fayette Fireworks Display Postponed
- Nearly 500 Attend Peaceful Rally in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Announces Schedule to Reopen Facilities and Resume Programs
- USC Department of Recreation Releases Reopening Plans
- Statement from Upper St. Clair Township and School District Leaders