On Monday night, the Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni officiated the swearing in of newly elected Commissioner Dante R. Plutko, Jr. and re-elected Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski, re-elected Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini, and re-elected Commissioner Rex A. Waller.
In addition, the Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners unanimously re-elected Mark D. Christie as president of the Board of Commissioners and unanimously elected Daniel R. Paoly as vice president of the Board of Commissioners.
Pictured: Commissioner Rex A. Waller; Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski; State Rep. Natalie Mihalek; Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni; Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini; Commissioner Dante R. Plutko, Jr.
Pictured: Newly Elected Commissioner Dante R. Plutko, Jr. and his family
Pictured: State Rep. Natalie Mihalek; Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini; Vice President of the Board of Commissioners Daniel R. Paoly; Commissioner Dante R. Plutko, Jr.; President of the Board of Commissioners Mark D. Christie; Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski; Commissioner C. Elise Logan; Commissioner Rex A. Waller; Honorable Ronald A. Arnoni
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Winter Blast Set for Fifth and Sixth Graders
- Upper St. Clair Community Invited to Documentary Showings
- West Penn Power Addresses Upper St. Clair Customer Concerns
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season