As we look forward to the reopening of businesses in Allegheny County and the southwestern Pennsylvania region, we remind residents that Upper St. Clair staff is available to respond to calls for inquiries regarding permitting, tax payments and other related matters. The municipal building, tax office, community development office and public works building all remain closed to in-person service beyond Friday, May 8, 2020 and until further notice.
The Community & Recreation Center will remain closed in the red and yellow phases as set forth by the guidelines contained in the Commonwealth's Process to Reopen Pennsylvania.
We remained encouraged, as a region, to move into the yellow phase of the Governor's plan, and what that may provide for our residents and business owners. As information is made available to Upper St. Clair staff and clarity is provided as to what activities are permissible, we will advise the community. Until then, we remind those who visit our parks, walking trails and essential businesses to be kind and respectful to others by practicing proper social distancing and following CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Commissioner Pamela Enck Honored with Certificate of Achievement
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes World Odyssey of the Mind Champions
- Tickets on Sale for New Miracle League of the South Hills Fundraiser
- Bethel Church Road Closure Begins Sept. 8
- New Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- Part of Painters Run Road Reopens and Another Part Closes
- Upper St. Clair Board Recognizes Commissioner Logan
- Painters Run Road Closure on July 20
- Upper St. Clair Seeks New Commissioner
- Community and Recreation Center Reopens July 6