The Week of May 20-26, 2018 is Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Week in the Township of Upper St. Clair.
The Board issued a proclamation to officially designate the week at their May Board meeting. Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski presented the proclamation to Tri-Community South EMS Director Nora Helfrich and some members of her dedicated and highly skilled team.
Commissioner Orchowski encourages the community to recognize the value and accomplishments of Tri-Community South EMS this week as they continue to provide superior service to Upper St. Clair and the entire South Hills.
Your annual subscription/donation provides the revenue for Tri-Community South to operate in Upper St. Clair. No tax dollars are used to financially support Tri-Community South. Please be sure you make your annual subscription of $60.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree
- Community Day 2018 is May 19
- Planned Power Outage for Boyce Plaza Road
- Keep Upper St. Clair Waterways Pollution-Free
- West Penn Power: Planned Interruption on April 16
- Commissioners Declare April 8-14 Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Designated as 2018 Banner Community