The Week of May 20-26, 2018 is Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Week in the Township of Upper St. Clair.
The Board issued a proclamation to officially designate the week at their May Board meeting. Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski presented the proclamation to Tri-Community South EMS Director Nora Helfrich and some members of her dedicated and highly skilled team.
Commissioner Orchowski encourages the community to recognize the value and accomplishments of Tri-Community South EMS this week as they continue to provide superior service to Upper St. Clair and the entire South Hills.
Your annual subscription/donation provides the revenue for Tri-Community South to operate in Upper St. Clair. No tax dollars are used to financially support Tri-Community South. Please be sure you make your annual subscription of $60.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
- Community Blood Drive Set for Sept. 14
- Bethel Church Road in USC to Temporarily Close
- Official Winners of Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon Announced
- Low-Interest Loans Available for Upper St. Clair Flood Victims
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28