The Week of May 20-26, 2018 is Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Week in the Township of Upper St. Clair.
The Board issued a proclamation to officially designate the week at their May Board meeting. Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski presented the proclamation to Tri-Community South EMS Director Nora Helfrich and some members of her dedicated and highly skilled team.
Commissioner Orchowski encourages the community to recognize the value and accomplishments of Tri-Community South EMS this week as they continue to provide superior service to Upper St. Clair and the entire South Hills.
Your annual subscription/donation provides the revenue for Tri-Community South to operate in Upper St. Clair. No tax dollars are used to financially support Tri-Community South. Please be sure you make your annual subscription of $60.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star