The Week of May 20-26, 2018 is Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Week in the Township of Upper St. Clair.
The Board issued a proclamation to officially designate the week at their May Board meeting. Commissioner Robert W. Orchowski presented the proclamation to Tri-Community South EMS Director Nora Helfrich and some members of her dedicated and highly skilled team.
Commissioner Orchowski encourages the community to recognize the value and accomplishments of Tri-Community South EMS this week as they continue to provide superior service to Upper St. Clair and the entire South Hills.
Your annual subscription/donation provides the revenue for Tri-Community South to operate in Upper St. Clair. No tax dollars are used to financially support Tri-Community South. Please be sure you make your annual subscription of $60.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named 2019 Banner Community
- New Glass Recycling Option for Upper St. Clair
- USC Receives Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
- Community and Recreation Center Hosts MLK Day of Service
- Community & Recreation Center Gives Back
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association