May 19-25, 2019 is Emergency Medical Services Week in the Township of Upper St. Clair.
The Board of Commissioners presented Tri-Community South EMS with a proclamation earlier this month. Director Nora Helfrich and Supervisor Chuck Bryan, who has been with Tri-Community South EMS for 40 years, proudly accepted the proclamation from Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini.
“It is appropriate to recognize the value and the accomplishments of Emergency Medical Services providers and, in particular, Tri-Community South EMS Director Nora Helfrich and her dedicated and highly skilled team, by designating Emergency Medical Services Week,” the proclamation stated.
This week’s theme is EMS STRONG: Beyond the Call. Tri-Community South EMS is hiring fulltime and part-time paramedics and EMTs. Visit http://tcsems.org/employment-opportunities to learn more.
The Board of Commissioners urge residents to subscribe to Tri-Community South EMS each year. Tri-Community South EMS receives no tax subsidies from the Township; it runs on subscriptions and donations. In addition, a subscription covers 50 percent of co-pays and deductibles from an ambulance ride or treatments/non-transports to hospital instead of the normal 100 percent. It is a cost saving measure if emergency services are needed to someone at your home. Visit http://tcsems.org/subscriptions-n-billings/residential-subscription to subscribe.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes Girls Golf Team
- Tips for the Winter Season
- Fall Fun Continues at Annual USC Festival
- Color Crawl Is Another Success
- Costume Parade at the Community and Recreation Center
- USC Recognizes Firefighters and Fire Prevention Week
- New Health Coaching Services Available in Upper St. Clair
May 19-25 is EMS Week in USC
USC Administration - Sunday, May 19, 2019