Halloween is over, but the fall fun continued on Saturday at Upper St. Clair's annual fall festival -- Bounty at Boyce Mayview Park.
Residents from all over the South Hills gathered to enjoy fall-themed activities. There were hayrides, apple slingshots, s'mores making, corn pit, petting zoo, crafts and much more. Many attendees enjoyed the live entertainment while eating their lunches purchased from the food trucks.
If you attended this year's Bounty, please click here to take our survey.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- West Penn Power Addresses Upper St. Clair Customer Concerns
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase