Halloween is over, but the fall fun continued on Saturday at Upper St. Clair's annual fall festival -- Bounty at Boyce Mayview Park.
Residents from all over the South Hills gathered to enjoy fall-themed activities. There were hayrides, apple slingshots, s'mores making, corn pit, petting zoo, crafts and much more. Many attendees enjoyed the live entertainment while eating their lunches purchased from the food trucks.
If you attended this year's Bounty, please click here to take our survey.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- New Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- Part of Painters Run Road Reopens and Another Part Closes
- Upper St. Clair Board Recognizes Commissioner Logan
- Painters Run Road Closure on July 20
- Upper St. Clair Seeks New Commissioner
- Community and Recreation Center Reopens July 6
- Upper St. Clair Follows New ACHD Order and Cancels Activities of 25 or More
- West Penn Power Conducting 2020 Tree-Trimming Program
- Upper St. Clair Announces the Reopenings of Facilities
- Upper St. Clair and South Fayette Fireworks Display Postponed