A community blood drive will take place in Upper St. Clair on Friday, Sept. 14, 2018.
Appointments and walk-ins will be welcome between noon and 6:00 p.m. at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park. The address is 1551 Mayview Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241.
To make an appointment, please:
-Visit centralbloodbank.org, click Make an Appointment and search with group code C565,
-Download the Central Blood Bank app, or
-Call 412-221-1099 ext. 600.
Prepare for your donation by eating well, staying hydrated and be sure to bring your ID.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Every year, 15,760 children are diagnosed with cancer in the United States. Most of these kids undergoing cancer treatment require blood or platelet transfusion. Don't let them fight alone. Please open up your heart and roll up your sleeves.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- West Penn Power Addresses Upper St. Clair Customer Concerns
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase