A community blood drive will take place in Upper St. Clair on Friday, Sept. 14, 2018.
Appointments and walk-ins will be welcome between noon and 6:00 p.m. at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park. The address is 1551 Mayview Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241.
To make an appointment, please:
-Visit centralbloodbank.org, click Make an Appointment and search with group code C565,
-Download the Central Blood Bank app, or
-Call 412-221-1099 ext. 600.
Prepare for your donation by eating well, staying hydrated and be sure to bring your ID.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Every year, 15,760 children are diagnosed with cancer in the United States. Most of these kids undergoing cancer treatment require blood or platelet transfusion. Don't let them fight alone. Please open up your heart and roll up your sleeves.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star