A community blood drive will take place in Upper St. Clair on Friday, Sept. 14, 2018.
Appointments and walk-ins will be welcome between noon and 6:00 p.m. at the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park. The address is 1551 Mayview Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241.
To make an appointment, please:
-Visit centralbloodbank.org, click Make an Appointment and search with group code C565,
-Download the Central Blood Bank app, or
-Call 412-221-1099 ext. 600.
Prepare for your donation by eating well, staying hydrated and be sure to bring your ID.
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Every year, 15,760 children are diagnosed with cancer in the United States. Most of these kids undergoing cancer treatment require blood or platelet transfusion. Don't let them fight alone. Please open up your heart and roll up your sleeves.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Commissioners Declare Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Stand-Out Wrestler
- A Number of 2019 Road Paving Projects Planned for Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named 2019 Banner Community
- New Glass Recycling Option for Upper St. Clair
- USC Receives Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
- Community and Recreation Center Hosts MLK Day of Service
- Community & Recreation Center Gives Back
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions