The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners issued an official proclamation on Monday night recognizing the service of Commissioner Nicholas J. Seitanakis.
Mr. Seitanakis has served as a member of the Board of Commissioners, Ward 1, since Jan. 2, 2012. His term will end on Dec. 31, 2019.
Mr. Seitanakis has served in many roles on the Board, including Vice President of the Board; Human Resources Committee chair; Public Safety Committee chair, member of the Budget and Finance Committee, Public Works Committee, Parks and Recreation Committee, the Community Development Committee, the Outdoor Classroom Ad Hoc Committee; and representative of the South Hills Area Council of Governments.
In addition, Mr. Seitanakis was an active member of the Board during the approval; construction and opening of the Miracle Field and Casey’s Clubhouse Playground; Dunkin’ Donuts; Whole Foods; Siena at St. Clair; BJ’s Brewhouse; CVS Pharmacy; renovation of Wiltshire Park; the addition of lights at Boyce Mayview Field; installation of new Township street signage; bond refunding; and more.
“Nicholas Seitanakis’ efforts have contributed significantly to the growth and overall quality of life during his service, voting on matters with the best interests of his constituents at heart,” stated Mark Christie, president of the Board of Commissioners.
“Upper St. Clair is a great community and it has been one of my greatest privileges to serve this wonderful place to live,” said Mr. Seitanakis.
Dante R. Plutko, Jr. will begin his new term as Commissioner of Ward 1 starting in 2020.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Winter Blast Set for Fifth and Sixth Graders
- Upper St. Clair Community Invited to Documentary Showings
- West Penn Power Addresses Upper St. Clair Customer Concerns
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
USC Administration - Tuesday, December 17, 2019