Columbia Gas will begin a pipeline project in Upper St. Clair in January.
Work is scheduled to begin Jan. 6, 2020. It will begin at Tall Trees/Morrow Road, extend down Morrow Road to Mayview Road, and then run northwest up Mayview Road to the new development at Laurel Place. Laurel Place is a new townhouse plan along Mayview Road.
Work will be performed between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Residents in the area should have received notices from the gas company in the mail.
The project is expected to last two months, weather permitting.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Waste Management Suspends Bulk Item Pickups
- Rec. Center and Library Closures Extended and Playgrounds Closed
- ACLA Provides Resources for Parents
- USC Implements Drop Boxes to Limit In-Person Service
- USC Parks Remain Open and Officials Urge Caution
- Allegheny Co. Announces Two Cases of COVID-19
- Recreation Center and Library to Temporarily Close
- Upper St. Clair Taking Preventative Measures
- Work on Painters Run Road to Begin March 9
- Winter Blast Set for Fifth and Sixth Graders