Columbia Gas will begin a pipeline project in Upper St. Clair in January.
Work is scheduled to begin Jan. 6, 2020. It will begin at Tall Trees/Morrow Road, extend down Morrow Road to Mayview Road, and then run northwest up Mayview Road to the new development at Laurel Place. Laurel Place is a new townhouse plan along Mayview Road.
Work will be performed between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Residents in the area should have received notices from the gas company in the mail.
The project is expected to last two months, weather permitting.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes Girls Golf Team