- Township Of Upper St Clair
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
Bounty of Sunshine for 9th Annual Bounty Fall Fest
USC Administration - Monday, November 13, 2017
Video By: Glenn Ward, Township of Upper St. Clair Cable
Families and friends from all over the region met up in Upper St. Clair on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017 for the 9th annual Bounty at Boyce Mayview Park Fall Fest. Beautiful autumn weather and plenty of sunshine helped festival-goers enjoy everything that fall had to offer.
"This is our Bounty Fall Fest. We have it every year and each year it gets a little bit bigger. Here we have some live entertainment in the event tent, we have food trucks, we have a drum circle going on right now, we have apple slingshots, corn pools, petting zoo, s'more making, a little bit of everything," said Melissa Lindberg, Marketing/Member Services Supervisor.
"Our highlight was the petting zoo. So she liked to play with all the animals. We got to see all the trucks and things over there which was really cool," said Justin Falce, with daughter Violet, of Upper St. Clair.
"I think this is amazing. My kids so far have really enjoyed the public works vehicles here. They really enjoyed having the fire trucks here. And mom and dad are excited for the food trucks," said Melissa DePuy, of Upper St. Clair.
"We do this to show off the park. It's such a beautiful park. And to get our neighbors not just from Upper St. Clair, but all over the region, to enjoy Boyce Mayview Park," said Amy Kerman, Facilities Rental Coordinator.
"I think it's a great day for people to enjoy their families at a leisurely pace and enjoy the fall weather together," said Lynn Walcoff, Community Programs Coordinator.