The southbound lane of Bethel Church Road near Alton Drive in Bethel Park and next to Upper St. Clair will close at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 6, 2018. The closure, which is expected to last until Friday, Aug. 17, is required for core drilling of the pavement as part of a landslide investigation, according to the Allegheny County Department of Public Works.
Crews will perform their work between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and there will be alternating single-lane traffic in the northbound lane. Flaggers will be used to direct traffic, and drivers are urged to use caution in the area.
The work will be done by D'Appolonia of Churchill, PA.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- USC Presents On Stage With Jim and Lanny
- USC Recognizes PIAA Swim Champions
- USC Congratulates High School Speech and Debate Team
- USC Issues Proclamation for Girl Scout Gold Awardee
- May 19-25 is EMS Week in USC
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Resigns
- Commissioners Declare Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Stand-Out Wrestler
- A Number of 2019 Road Paving Projects Planned for Upper St. Clair