The southbound lane of Bethel Church Road near Alton Drive in Bethel Park and next to Upper St. Clair will close at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 6, 2018. The closure, which is expected to last until Friday, Aug. 17, is required for core drilling of the pavement as part of a landslide investigation, according to the Allegheny County Department of Public Works.
Crews will perform their work between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and there will be alternating single-lane traffic in the northbound lane. Flaggers will be used to direct traffic, and drivers are urged to use caution in the area.
The work will be done by D'Appolonia of Churchill, PA.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief
- New Upper St. Clair Police Chief Sworn In
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations