The southbound lane of Bethel Church Road near Alton Drive in Bethel Park and next to Upper St. Clair will close at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 6, 2018. The closure, which is expected to last until Friday, Aug. 17, is required for core drilling of the pavement as part of a landslide investigation, according to the Allegheny County Department of Public Works.
Crews will perform their work between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and there will be alternating single-lane traffic in the northbound lane. Flaggers will be used to direct traffic, and drivers are urged to use caution in the area.
The work will be done by D'Appolonia of Churchill, PA.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Receives Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
- Community and Recreation Center Hosts MLK Day of Service
- Community & Recreation Center Gives Back
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
- Upper St. Clair Recreation Presents Holiday Excursion
- USC Issues Proclamation on Fire Prevention Week
- Upper St. Clair Library Earns Gold Star from Pa. Library Association
- USC Commissioners Honor Firefighters
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair