The southbound lane of Bethel Church Road near Alton Drive in Bethel Park and next to Upper St. Clair will close at 6 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 6, 2018. The closure, which is expected to last until Friday, Aug. 17, is required for core drilling of the pavement as part of a landslide investigation, according to the Allegheny County Department of Public Works.
Crews will perform their work between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and there will be alternating single-lane traffic in the northbound lane. Flaggers will be used to direct traffic, and drivers are urged to use caution in the area.
The work will be done by D'Appolonia of Churchill, PA.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
- Community Blood Drive Set for Sept. 14
- Bethel Church Road in USC to Temporarily Close
- Official Winners of Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon Announced
- Low-Interest Loans Available for Upper St. Clair Flood Victims
- Annual Building Closure Scheduled for Aug. 19-24
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28