- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Plans Limited Reopening Beginning Memorial Day Weekend
- Upper St. Clair Issues Proclamation for Emergency Medical Services Week
- May 6 Upper St. Clair COVID 19 Update
- USC Board of Commissioners to Have Regularly Scheduled Meeting on May 4
- PA Authorizes Construction Activities Starting May 1 and USC Extends Closures Through May 8
- Upper St. Clair Extends Closures Through April 30
- Upper St. Clair Community Day Canceled
- Waste Management Suspends Bulk Item Pickups
- Rec. Center and Library Closures Extended and Playgrounds Closed
- ACLA Provides Resources for Parents
USC Administration - Wednesday, June 05, 2019
Pictured: New Commissioner At-Large Rex Waller with Board of Commissioners President Mark Christie
Rex Waller was sworn in as an Upper St. Clair Commissioner on June 3. Mr. Waller, who served as Ward 2 Commissioner from January 2014 to January 2018, fills the Commissioner At-Large vacancy created when Russel Del Re resigned on April 29. The term expires on Dec. 31, 2019.
The Board of Commissioner interviewed five candidates in May and voted on their decision during their May Informational & General Affairs meeting.