- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Recognizes Firefighters and Fire Prevention Week
- New Health Coaching Services Available in Upper St. Clair
- USC Assistant Manager Wins Prestigious Award
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- USC Presents On Stage With Jim and Lanny
- USC Recognizes PIAA Swim Champions
- USC Congratulates High School Speech and Debate Team
- USC Issues Proclamation for Girl Scout Gold Awardee
- May 19-25 is EMS Week in USC
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Resigns
USC Administration - Wednesday, June 05, 2019
Pictured: New Commissioner At-Large Rex Waller with Board of Commissioners President Mark Christie
Rex Waller was sworn in as an Upper St. Clair Commissioner on June 3. Mr. Waller, who served as Ward 2 Commissioner from January 2014 to January 2018, fills the Commissioner At-Large vacancy created when Russel Del Re resigned on April 29. The term expires on Dec. 31, 2019.
The Board of Commissioner interviewed five candidates in May and voted on their decision during their May Informational & General Affairs meeting.