The Color Crawl: Halloween Edition was another colorful success!
The sun shone brightly on the participants the morning of Saturday, October 19, 2019 at Boyce Mayview Park. Athletes of all ages ran or walked two miles while be doused in vibrant color. Fun was had by all. Thanks to all the participants and organizers!
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Upper St. Clair Plans Limited Reopening Beginning Memorial Day Weekend
- Upper St. Clair Issues Proclamation for Emergency Medical Services Week
- May 6 Upper St. Clair COVID 19 Update
- USC Board of Commissioners to Have Regularly Scheduled Meeting on May 4
- PA Authorizes Construction Activities Starting May 1 and USC Extends Closures Through May 8
- Upper St. Clair Extends Closures Through April 30
- Upper St. Clair Community Day Canceled
- Waste Management Suspends Bulk Item Pickups
- Rec. Center and Library Closures Extended and Playgrounds Closed
- ACLA Provides Resources for Parents
USC Recreation - Tuesday, October 22, 2019
USC Recreation - Friday, October 18, 2019
Thank you to all the organizers and participants of the Costume Parade! It was held on Friday morning, October 18, 2019 at the Community & Recreation Center. The annual event was again a big hit with the community!
USC Administration - Tuesday, October 08, 2019
The Township of Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners recognized the following volunteer firefighters for their years of service on Monday night:
-David Kropp, 30 years
-Daniel Barr, 20 years
-Douglas Heckman, 20 years
-Craig DeRoss, 10 years
-Sean Allebrand, 5 years
Commissioner Rex A. Waller presented the Certificates of Appreciation and thanked the firefighters for their dedication to the community.
In addition on Monday night, the Upper St. Clair Board of Commissioners issued a proclamation establishing the week of Oct. 6-12, 2019 as fire prevention week in the Township. Commissioner Ronald J. Pardini presented the proclamation to Upper St. Clair Volunteer Fire Department's Fire Prevention Coordinator Russell Rauch, emphasizing that firefighters do more than put out house fires. Our Volunteer Fire Department also puts in a lot of time to teach fire prevention and keep the Township safe during and following storms.
"The community owes your a debt of gratitude and I personally want to commend you for your service," said Mr. Pardini.
The 2019 fire prevention week theme, "Not every hero wears a cape. Plan and practice your escape," reminds citizens to take personal steps to increase safety from fire.