- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Commissioners Declare Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Stand-Out Wrestler
- A Number of 2019 Road Paving Projects Planned for Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named 2019 Banner Community
- New Glass Recycling Option for Upper St. Clair
- USC Receives Highest Form of Recognition for Financial Reporting
- Community and Recreation Center Hosts MLK Day of Service
- Community & Recreation Center Gives Back
- No Tax Increase for Upper St. Clair Residents
- USC Recycling Changes: Frequently Asked Questions
The Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park is dedicated to the community. Its members and guests donated a total of 950 pounds of non-perishable food items to the South Hills Interfaith Movement Food Pantry (SHIM) and dozens of hats and mittens to local shelters during the 2018 holiday season.
The food was donated by participants of the Thanksgiving Spin-a-Thon, Jingle Jam, Coming Om for the Holidays, Merry Mix: Christmas Eve, and Merry Mix: New Year’s Eve fitness events. Pictured left is the Jingle Jam.
Hats and mittens were collected in the lobby during the month of December. The donations help keep families warm at Ms. Cheryl's Daycare; Ms. Georgia Ford's Daycare; Little People Family Daycare Center; Clairton Head Start Preschool Program; and Family Services Program (AIU).
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated!