- Township Of Upper St Clair
- USC Assistant Manager Wins Prestigious Award
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Sworn In
- USC Presents On Stage With Jim and Lanny
- USC Recognizes PIAA Swim Champions
- USC Congratulates High School Speech and Debate Team
- USC Issues Proclamation for Girl Scout Gold Awardee
- May 19-25 is EMS Week in USC
- Upper St. Clair Commissioner Resigns
- Commissioners Declare Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- USC Commissioners Honor Stand-Out Wrestler
The Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park is dedicated to the community. Its members and guests donated a total of 950 pounds of non-perishable food items to the South Hills Interfaith Movement Food Pantry (SHIM) and dozens of hats and mittens to local shelters during the 2018 holiday season.
The food was donated by participants of the Thanksgiving Spin-a-Thon, Jingle Jam, Coming Om for the Holidays, Merry Mix: Christmas Eve, and Merry Mix: New Year’s Eve fitness events. Pictured left is the Jingle Jam.
Hats and mittens were collected in the lobby during the month of December. The donations help keep families warm at Ms. Cheryl's Daycare; Ms. Georgia Ford's Daycare; Little People Family Daycare Center; Clairton Head Start Preschool Program; and Family Services Program (AIU).
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated!