- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Community Service Projects Galore on MLK Day
- Participants Brave Weather During Winter Wellness Dash
- State Representative Presents Check to Upper St. Clair
- Newly and Re-Elected Commissioners Sworn In
- Columbia Gas Pipeline Project Set to Begin in January
- Commissioner Seitanakis Recognized For Service
- Community and Recreation Center Kicks Off Holiday Season
- Upper St. Clair to Again Host All-Star Weekend
- 2020 Budget Passed With No Tax Increase
- Upper St. Clair Recognizes Girls Golf Team
The Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park is dedicated to the community. Its members and guests donated a total of 950 pounds of non-perishable food items to the South Hills Interfaith Movement Food Pantry (SHIM) and dozens of hats and mittens to local shelters during the 2018 holiday season.
The food was donated by participants of the Thanksgiving Spin-a-Thon, Jingle Jam, Coming Om for the Holidays, Merry Mix: Christmas Eve, and Merry Mix: New Year’s Eve fitness events. Pictured left is the Jingle Jam.
Hats and mittens were collected in the lobby during the month of December. The donations help keep families warm at Ms. Cheryl's Daycare; Ms. Georgia Ford's Daycare; Little People Family Daycare Center; Clairton Head Start Preschool Program; and Family Services Program (AIU).
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated!